Tuesday, August 27, 2013

CORFU - South part

Corfu is huge. I have tips only for South Corfu. Corfu city is really picturesque and it reminds me of Italian cities a lot.



Where to stay: I stayed with relatives therefore I cannot suggest any hotel. Use tripadvisor instead... :-)


Where to eat: 75 Skalopatia restaurant at Messoggi close to Moraitika (incredible view and very friendly environment), at Spurou Karidi Restaurant at Boukari (mostly for fish), and at Doukades village for Goat spaggeti.


Where to swim: At Chalikouna beach, at Issos beach, Megali Lakka from Kritika village you follow the label (huge and not crowded at all beach, I strongly recommend, difficult road to reach)

 Meggali Lakka beach
 Issos beach
  Meggali Lakka beach
 Chalikouna beach

Where to drink:   Go to Corfu city where you will find plenty of bars. Avoid Kavos. 

No comments: